Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

What to post in this forum

Article about: Hi Guys, please bear in mind this particular forum is for Military Archeology. If your thread is not about ground recovered items or restorations there of, please place your thread in anothe

Default What to post in this forum

Hi Guys, please bear in mind this particular forum is for Military Archeology. If your thread is not about ground recovered items or restorations there of, please place your thread in another forum. Double check the list of forums and place it in the most appropriate place.

Thanks!

Cheers, Ade.

UKDiver
    ?

Default Re: What to post in this forum

What about recovery from the sea?
    I've been looking for somewhere to post a picture of something I've found at sea.

It would be fine here.

Welcome to the forum!

Cheers, Ade.

Adrian: I posted in the wrong forum. I just didnt read clearly. How to I cancel a post? It is the post trying to ID the mulit barrel gun.

Sorry Jake

I will move it, no problem Jake.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Ade. On Saturday I visited a place on the border between Spain and Portugal, an hour from where I live, where an allied plane crashed from Gibraltar to England.
    A Lookhed Ventura of Canadian and British crew. All died. It was in 1944.
    It is a very poor rural area and its inhabitants made doors and closures with the metal plates of the plane.
    I took some pictures.
    Do you think this is the right place?
    Thanks in advance for your answer.
    Stay safe.
    Regards
    Santi