Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

5th SS Panzer Wiking Coffee Cup 1943

Article about: Hello Gents, This crossed my path and would very much appreciate a professional opinion please. Bauscher Weidern Bavaria Marked. Curious if this shape / style cup was used. More importantly,

Default 5th SS Panzer Wiking Coffee Cup 1943

Hello Gents,
    This crossed my path and would very much appreciate a professional opinion please. Bauscher Weidern Bavaria Marked. Curious if this shape / style cup was used. More importantly, is this an authentic SS Wiking cup?

Very much thank all input.

Von Ritt

5th SS Panzer Wiking Coffee Cup 19435th SS Panzer Wiking Coffee Cup 19435th SS Panzer Wiking Coffee Cup 19435th SS Panzer Wiking Coffee Cup 19435th SS Panzer Wiking Coffee Cup 1943

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 5th SS Panzer Wiking Coffee Cup 1943
    P
    Many

?

This is not original

I was offered this cup last week, and passed on it because I do not believe it to be real.

Great to see my first impressions were the same as others. Very thankful for the quick and direct responses. --Warbuff,,, too funny you looked at the same cup and determined it was not real! Sad to see this seller has offered this cup with the intent of being real. --Stason,,,you must be a man of few words. Your post count is only 2 and have been a member since 2016. I thank you for your input. Good job Gents! Appreciate your ever professional opinions.

-Von Ritt