Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

AH metal bust signed Hans Martin

Article about: Came across this piece. Busts and sculptures are way out of my knowledge zone. The visible name is signed Hans Martin but there appears to be more to it that wasn't photographed. Trying to g

Default AH metal bust signed Hans Martin

Came across this piece. Busts and sculptures are way out of my knowledge zone. The visible name is signed Hans Martin but there appears to be more to it that wasn't photographed. Trying to get more pictures. Only hit I found was Hans Ruwoldt, born Hans Martin Meier and later adopting his sisters name.

Olympedia – Hans Ruwoldt

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement AH metal bust signed Hans Martin
    P
    Many

he is a legitimate TR period sculptor....interesting enough, I found this blurb in a description of one of his other busts for sale....." The busts were signed ‘Hans Martin,’ whom we understand was an accomplished artist in the city of Charlottenberg. Herr Martin certainly outdid himself with these masterful studies of Germany’s Führer. WE have shown in our accompanying images a few photographs of Hitler during several years of his life for your comparison. This is without a doubt one of the best of the “Führerbuste” ever offered. It measures about 12 inches tall. Unfortunatly, we sold the two originals we had some time ago and because we have so many requests for Hitler busts we have made arrangements to have a top-quality re-creation made of this bust that you can order and within a reasonable period of time we can procure one for you. The cost of making one of the re-created busts was practicaly equal to the price of the originals we had.
    "Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life" - Herbert Henry Asqulth

Quote by KatManDude View Post
    he is a legitimate TR period sculptor....interesting enough, I found this blurb in a description of one of his other busts for sale....." The busts were signed ‘Hans Martin,’ whom we understand was an accomplished artist in the city of Charlottenberg. Herr Martin certainly outdid himself with these masterful studies of Germany’s Führer. WE have shown in our accompanying images a few photographs of Hitler during several years of his life for your comparison. This is without a doubt one of the best of the “Führerbuste” ever offered. It measures about 12 inches tall. Unfortunatly, we sold the two originals we had some time ago and because we have so many requests for Hitler busts we have made arrangements to have a top-quality re-creation made of this bust that you can order and within a reasonable period of time we can procure one for you. The cost of making one of the re-created busts was practicaly equal to the price of the originals we had.
    Wow, great stuff! Do you mind dropping the exact link where you found that?

in the middle of this page....just a site selling assorted items, the face does look similar to the one you posted

Adolf Hitler - Third Reich - Militaria
    "Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life" - Herbert Henry Asqulth

Quote by KatManDude View Post
    in the middle of this page....just a site selling assorted items, the face does look similar to the one you posted

Adolf Hitler - Third Reich - Militaria
    Great, thank you. Perhaps this one has been painted.

This one looks good to me. Has a good chance at being original. What do you gentleman think?

This ended up selling for $50 and not to me because the auction house didn't approve my paddle # despite having bid with them in the past?

Sounds like this one slipped through the cracks. I've gotten lucky before participating in auctions of mixed items. I think it sold on liveauctioneers in an auction of art and antiques. It looked exceptionally nice