Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Albert Speer teaspoon

Article about: Hi, is this original teaspoon of Albert Speer? Thank you Mirek

"This lemon squeezer is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late lemon squeezer. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If you hadn't nailed it to the perch, it would be pushing up the daisies. It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. This is an ex-lemon squeezer."
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Albert Speer teaspoon
    P
    Many

?

If you haven't already, I would read the book The Encyclopedia of Third Reich Tableware by James Yannes. It's available to buy or you can read it on Google books for free I believe.

The book does show two Albert Speer spoons, One is Wellner produced, but the monogram is different, the AS is overlaid and intertwined, which he apparently designed himself. The other spoon is by Hanseatishie Silberwarenfabrik, Bremen. The AS design is similar to the one on yours.

So the good news is he did use Wellner plated cutlery, but the book does not show evidence with the same monogram. Although Yannes does state that not all designs are shown in his book, as he only prints the one he owns. Not much help but it's a start.

Quote by big ned View Post
    "This lemon squeezer is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late lemon squeezer. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If you hadn't nailed it to the perch, it would be pushing up the daisies. It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. This is an ex-lemon squeezer."
    So... what are you trying to say??..

I think ned hates all lemon squeezer's.

The late Mr. Snyder has passed away, but his treasures live on.....

Quote by duska View Post
    If you haven't already, I would read the book The Encyclopedia of Third Reich Tableware by James Yannes. It's available to buy or you can read it on Google books for free I believe.
    The only problem with Yannes is that he used Snyder as a resource. He has the dreaded AH napkin holders in the book. AH napkin holders = Lemon squeezer?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    I think ned hates all lemon squeezer's.
    ...but loves Monty Python.

The rabbit of caerbannog!

Albert Speer teaspoon

Thank goodness for the holy hand grenade.

....and Alas.. Brave sir Robin..Bravely ran away.................

Albert Speer teaspoon
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast