Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Argentina haul of 3rd Reich artifacts

Article about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5LoIKwoDs8&feature=youtu.be most of this stuff looks fake. If it’s not I’m as ignorant as they come. Any opinions. On the items, not my mental facult

Default Argentina haul of 3rd Reich artifacts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5LoIKwoDs8&feature=youtu.be most of this stuff looks fake. If it’s not I’m as ignorant as they come. Any opinions. On the items, not my mental faculties

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Argentina haul of 3rd Reich artifacts
    P
    Many

?

Yes looks like like a lot of 4th Reich junk geared to sell to wealthy tourists. Apparently though the nazi items are prohibited there because they can be used as propaganda for hate. The mummified cat remains however are fine, LOL. Looks like fake news to me, Interpol chasing dead cats and fake crap rather than criminals
    Regards, Al

?

Personally I love the swastika hippo and the swastika sphinx (2:11) how come I have never seen these in collections.. I need a swastika hippo! All joking aside so much crap.

I think the average person has no idea how heavily faked Third Reich stuff is so when they see something that looks cool with a swastika, they'll buy it without question, especially if it's a tourist who's already in the "let's just blow away money" cloud nine mood.

Indeed, a lot of the stuff in Argentina is fake. It reminds me of this article from October 2019 describing the June 2017 seizure of Third Reich items that in the end turned out to be overwhelmingly Fourth Reich.

Police seized 75 items at the time and experts have since confirmed that just 10 are genuine.

The museum said in a statement that, following an assessment by German investigators, it will not display any of the inauthentic artifacts.

?

Discussed at length in this thread:

Argentina haul of Third Reich pieces

Regards
    Brett

MAP
    ?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Looks like Third Reich stuff wasn't the only thing the Brazilian man collected!

?

As long as this general public does not make the connection between collectors of TR material and pedophilia, I am glad this guy is off the streets. Together with his collection which he got straight from privatecollections.ca