Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Bad Allach????

Article about: This is probably the best example of a questionable piece that I have seen to date. I don't know if there are enough guys to have a go at this but feel free to take it on with what you see.

Default Bad Allach????

This is probably the best example of a questionable piece that I have seen to date. I don't know if there are enough guys to have a go at this but feel free to take it on with what you see.

I looked at it for a couple hours before I felt like beating my head against the wall. But its a great discussion piece for sure. No wrong answers. I requested specific photo's and the piece was pulled. I don't know if someone bought it or the seller took shelter.

allach pma porcelain cascet rare !!! - eBay (item 370057510917 end time Jun-04-08 01:10:38 PDT)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bad Allach????   Bad Allach????  

Bad Allach????   Bad Allach????  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bad Allach????
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Bad Allach????

Kris - the marking looks wrong.

Also in the photo with the lid and box sid by side, one of the sides looks crooked as if it buckled before or during firing.

Default Re: Bad Allach????

Tony,

The marking as its photo shows here looks pretty good, but not with a close up, the mark has issues. If someone would have sent me the mark from a normal shot and not the piece, I would have said it looks good as far as the mark went.

Its a crazy piece, there is so much going on with it.