Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Coburg Plate 1937

Article about: My wife went through all of her recently deceased grandma's stuff recently and found a 15 year Coburg commemorative plate. I guess these were given to some of the earlier 3rd Reich members w

Default Coburg Plate 1937

My wife went through all of her recently deceased grandma's stuff recently and found a 15 year Coburg commemorative plate. I guess these were given to some of the earlier 3rd Reich members who helped in the battle of Coburg in 1922. Her father was in the war for the good guys but we don't know the history of him and getting the plate.

Had no idea what it was until I found this website and got some info!

I've reached out to a few collectors I found to see about pricing. Got responses from $100 to $1500 that they'd offer to buy it from me.

Anyone have someone they trust on something like this to help me determine what true value is?

Is this something a museum would want? Would be cool to have it displayed for others

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Coburg Plate 1937
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum,,

We don't do price estimates here as you can see by the wide variation that you got in the price ranges as it is very opinionated, but with that said I would recommend that you reach out to Bill Shea at The Ruptured Duck or Daniel Griffin of Griffin Militaria. They are both quite reputable and may be able to give you a better assessment of what you have.

The Ruptured Duck - Original WW2 German and US Militaria For Sale – The Ruptured Duck, LLC

Griffin Militaria – Quality Military Collectibles

Best regards

Smitty

MAP
    ?

For reference,

Here is the original post (#22) in the attached link

Coburg Plate

Here are the photos (without photo hosting links)

Coburg Plate 1937

Coburg Plate 1937
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)