Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Desk top Hitler Bust

Article about: Please can I ask Your opinions on this ? I would add that there are no markings on it at all. Having said that the detail is nice. Ade and Fraser Your opinions are particularly welcome pleas

?

Default Desk top Hitler Bust

Please can I ask Your opinions on this ? I would add that there are no markings on it at all. Having said that the detail is nice. Ade and Fraser Your opinions are particularly welcome please. Is the rule of thumb that unmarked is bad ?Desk top Hitler BustDesk top Hitler Bust[ATTACH=CONFIG]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Desk top Hitler Bust
    P
    Many

?

Hard to tell from the pictures , what size, material is it made of??
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

?

Thank You Horst.About 6 inches high cast bronze.

Lew07; The frontal shot is out of focus, which makes it difficult to determine the actual sharpness, or lack of, in the bust's detail. Is this something you own or something you are considering buying? I looks like a nice piece, but in the absence of any maker's marks or other clues, there is really no way to tell when it was made. If you already own it and you like it, be happy with what you have. But if you are contemplating buying it, the asking price--pricey or reasonable-- might be a clue, but not reliable. In that case, it boils down to how badly you want it and what you are willing to pay. But it does look like a well-made piece. Dwight

?

Thank You Dwight.I don’t own it (yet lol) it’s for sale. I quite like it either way.If it’s reproduction but cheap I think I will still try for it as It will display nicely.