Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Deutsches Rotes Kreuz Enamel Sign

Article about: Hey guys I’ve come across this beautiful enamel sign in amazing condition. I was thinking of buying it but wanted to make sure it is original. The fact that it is in this great of condition

Default Deutsches Rotes Kreuz Enamel Sign

Hey guys I’ve come across this beautiful enamel sign in amazing condition. I was thinking of buying it but wanted to make sure it is real. The fact that it is in this great of condition makes me a little unsure of its real or not. Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Rotes Kreuz Enamel Sign  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Rotes Kreuz Enamel Sign
    P
    Many

You can trust Lakeside Trader. A good dealer with an ironclad reputation. You were right to come to the forum first, as even reputable dealers let fakes slip through from time to time. But in this case, I'd feel safe parting with my hard earned cash.

Regards, B.B.

?

Default hmmmm.....

I would say most of the fakes out there tend to have some kind of fake aging to them.
    They will chip them and put some kind of solution to create fake rust.
    Even though you don't see many in such great condition like this, I don't see any red flags on this one.
    Even though no dealer is 100% "mistake" free, Lakeside is one of the better dealers out there.

raz
    ?

Very nice , here is mine to compare . I tried to get pic's to show how it is concave . My sign has damage to both top corners and just a few minor scratches . The one you show is really nice .

Deutsches Rotes Kreuz Enamel SignDeutsches Rotes Kreuz Enamel SignDeutsches Rotes Kreuz Enamel SignDeutsches Rotes Kreuz Enamel SignDeutsches Rotes Kreuz Enamel Sign

Quote by raz View Post
    Very nice , here is mine to compare . I tried to get pic's to show how it is concave . My sign has damage to both top corners and just a few minor scratches . The one you show is really nice .

Deutsches Rotes Kreuz Enamel SignDeutsches Rotes Kreuz Enamel SignDeutsches Rotes Kreuz Enamel SignDeutsches Rotes Kreuz Enamel SignDeutsches Rotes Kreuz Enamel Sign

Thanks for your input I bought the sign. I mean it’s not every day that you see a sign like that in that great of condition. You have a very nice looking sign as well.