Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

dies for table medals? Any info?

Article about: Hello I picked up these items at a local show today and would like to get some opinions on originality, what exactly these were made for and any other info or opinions you all may have. I be

?

Default dies for table medals? Any info?

Hello
    I picked up these items at a local show today and would like to get some opinions on originality, what exactly these were made for and any other info or opinions you all may have. I believe they are original, perhaps planchets or dies for table medals or something. I really don’t know but think they are pretty cool and I took a chance on them and for what I paid either way no problem. The sizes range from about 5 inch diameter to 6 inches. I usually am pretty leery of items along these lines but liked the look of them and took a chance. I appreciate any info or comments.
    Duzig(Bill)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture dies for table medals? Any info?   dies for table medals? Any info?  

dies for table medals? Any info?   dies for table medals? Any info?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement dies for table medals? Any info?
    P
    Many

Not dies but could be test strikes ( as they aren't in reverse ) but for what purpose?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Danmark, thank you for your reply. Yes, I really don't know what they are for. I do believe they are original, but for what. They could be as you say test strikes, or could they be unfinished items, award plaques. I kind of dismissed them at first but when I say the one for the reichsnahrstand I thought it was a somewhat obscure organization to fake a plaque for...but nowadays who knows. Thanks again for your comment and any others you or anyone else might have are welcomed.
    Bill

Indeed no dies.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris