Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Do you think this is a correct ww2 period German cigarette case? E.J.K. on front.

Article about: I was browsing an antique store and this caught my eye and I asked the owner where he got it and he said an elderly woman came in with some german medal, this, a cockade, a cap eagle, and an

Default Do you think this is a correct ww2 period German cigarette case? E.J.K. on front.

I was browsing an antique store and this caught my eye and I asked the owner where he got it and he said an elderly woman came in with some german medal, this, a cockade, a cap eagle, and another cigarette case, but they had sold everything else to someone who was not interested in this one since it has not german symbols on it. I am not too well versed in how these cases were made back then and was wondering if anyone could help me out with any information at all.

Do you think this is a correct ww2 period German cigarette case? E.J.K. on front.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do you think this is a correct ww2 period German cigarette case? E.J.K. on front.
    P
    Many

Nothing really indicates that this is German made cigarette case. You may want to do a google search for WW2 era cigarette cases to get and idea.. Take the image that you posted and do a google image search and see what comes up

Smitty

?

Look it over for any ALPACCA markings.. especially on the clasp..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Does anyone remember a video on youtube from Legacy Collectables where he shows off some of his cigarette cases in his collection? I thought I remembered seeing that in a video, but I cannot find it.