Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Feldherren Halle

Article about: A Feldherren Halle Plaque reflecting the building during the NS period with Swastika flag . Every year the NSDAP held a Honor ceremony honoring the March of 8 November 1923, in front of this

?

Default Feldherren Halle

A Feldherren Halle Plaque reflecting the building during the NS period with Swastika flag . Every year the NSDAP held a Honor ceremony honoring the March of 8 November 1923, in front of this building,
    In addition I have a Ehren Karte(Pass)for the 8 Nov 1935 ceremony, allowing this individual to be present at the ceremony, it specifies the individuals name and location where they are to be. the pass is embossed with the early party eagle in the left hand corner , dont think to many of these survived the test of time.
    HorstFeldherren HalleFeldherren HalleFeldherren Halle
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feldherren Halle
    P
    Many

Nice Set! The Ehrenkarte is named to a Wife. That's remarkable, indeed!

It's really a very interesting object.
    Thanks for sharing.

Regards
    Santi

?

Many thanks fellas , as to the individual on the card its a Fraulin(Frl.) i.e unmarried young lady. possibly BDM member.
    Horst

Hi Horst.
    Sounds like a very plausible theory to me. I agree.

Regards
    Santi

Very nice!

I love these black-wood-backed plaques and have a few myself, though they just feature Wehrmacht soldaten. This one is outstanding, however. Congrats - this'll display wonderfully!

Quote by Horst View Post
    Many thanks fellas , as to the individual on the card its a Fraulin(Frl.) i.e unmarried young lady. possibly BDM member.
    Horst
    You're right, Horst! I wanted to say 'Women', not 'Wife'. The abbreviation 'Frl.' for 'Fraulein' is clearly recognizable. Her surname is a bit unusual 'Wittentrog', could be North German. The first name 'W.' can only be guessed at, maybe 'Wilhelmina' like my grandmother or 'Wilhelmine', could also be 'Walpurga', who knows.

?

point being that I dont think that there to many of these Passes around as said didnt survive the test of time kind of a rare bird for a collector.
    Horst

Quote by Horst View Post
    point being that I dont think that there to many of these Passes around as said didnt survive the test of time kind of a rare bird for a collector.
    Horst
    Yes, of course. I think most of it was thrown away anyway, because invitations ain't kept very often, but an even larger proportion were probably burned after the war, along with other paperwork that could identify you as a 'Nazi'.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast