Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Finding out where this heer bust came from

Article about: I've had this bust for a long time and have shown it to many people and even sent it to many different sites and even different shows and I still get the same answer that it is most likely r

Default Finding out where this heer bust came from

Finding out where this heer bust came fromFinding out where this heer bust came fromFinding out where this heer bust came fromFinding out where this heer bust came fromFinding out where this heer bust came fromFinding out where this heer bust came from

I've had this bust for a long time and have shown it to many people and even sent it to many different sites and even different shows and I still get the same answer that it is most likely real. If anyone could help me figure out who it belonged to, what it is, where it came from, and also its value would be nice.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Finding out where this heer bust came from
    P
    Many

Quote by Panzerkampf View Post
    Finding out where this heer bust came fromFinding out where this heer bust came fromFinding out where this heer bust came fromFinding out where this heer bust came fromFinding out where this heer bust came fromFinding out where this heer bust came from

I've had this bust for a long time and have shown it to many people and even sent it to many different sites and even different shows and I still get the same answer that it is most likely real. If anyone could help me figure out who it belonged to, what it is, where it came from, and also its value would be nice.
    Hi there.

These were actually produced, but there are fakes out there (I have a fake SS version made from some kind of resin). What is the bust made from, is it metal and what is the base made from, plus can you see any maker marks on it. Also we do not discuss the value of items because price is subjective.

Heer Paper weight

Large ceramic bust of a German soldier

Soldier Bust - Plaster...Thoughts?

Heer Paper weight

Kind regards,

Will.

Quote by Willmore View Post
    Hi there.

These were actually produced, but there are fakes out there (I have a fake SS version made from some kind of resin). What is the bust made from, is it metal and what is the base made from, plus can you see any maker marks on it. Also we do not discuss the value of items because price is subjective.

Heer Paper weight

Large ceramic bust of a German soldier

Soldier Bust - Plaster...Thoughts?

Heer Paper weight

Kind regards,

Will.
    It is made out of metal and it is quite heavy