Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

GESCHENK FOTO ADOLF HITLERS an OTTO MEISSNER mit Orignalunterschrift und Zusatz:

Article about: GESCHENK FOTO ADOLF HITLERS an OTTO MEISSNER mit Orignalunterschrift und Zusatz: Berchtesgaden den 18/ Oktober 1938. Hitler und Meissner betrachten größe Urkunde für Meissner. Selten! Gerahm

?

Default GESCHENK FOTO ADOLF HITLERS an OTTO MEISSNER mit Orignalunterschrift und Zusatz:

GESCHENK FOTO ADOLF HITLERS an OTTO MEISSNER mit Orignalunterschrift und Zusatz: Berchtesgaden den 18/ Oktober 1938. Hitler und Meissner betrachten größe Urkunde für Meissner. Selten! Gerahmt, min. Ausgeblichen..

AH signed and dedicated Picture... with interesting debate!

Finger print... Mmm.
    So after getting the item... I always enjoy looking items over. The handwritten dedication and signature looks great... as well as the pic. The item is period sealed and framed as a gift from Herr Hitler to Herr Meissner... while inspecting, I noticed a fingerprint on the inside of item... so... that being said. It may be that the fingerprint is that of... Herr Hitler? But then again it may be Hitler's assistant? Look at all pics... fun debate 1f642.png🙂
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GESCHENK FOTO ADOLF HITLERS an OTTO MEISSNER mit Orignalunterschrift und Zusatz:   GESCHENK FOTO ADOLF HITLERS an OTTO MEISSNER mit Orignalunterschrift und Zusatz:  

GESCHENK FOTO ADOLF HITLERS an OTTO MEISSNER mit Orignalunterschrift und Zusatz:   GESCHENK FOTO ADOLF HITLERS an OTTO MEISSNER mit Orignalunterschrift und Zusatz:  

GESCHENK FOTO ADOLF HITLERS an OTTO MEISSNER mit Orignalunterschrift und Zusatz:   GESCHENK FOTO ADOLF HITLERS an OTTO MEISSNER mit Orignalunterschrift und Zusatz:  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement GESCHENK FOTO ADOLF HITLERS an OTTO MEISSNER mit Orignalunterschrift und Zusatz:
    P
    Many

?

"Update"
    Adolf Hitler personal gift to... Otto Meissner "Chief of the Presidential Chancellery of the Führer and the Chancellor" "Chef der Präsidentschaftskanzlei des Führers und des Kanzlers". The Dedication/Signature was given to Otto in Berchtesgaden in 1938 when he visited and later taken back to his office in Berlin. This is both a Hitler's Berghof item(personal gift from Hitler) and a Berlin Reichskanzlei souvenir. Otto Meissner office is in the east wing of the new chancellery pictured below. Meissner's office would have been at Voss Straße 4, the building entrance of which was just two doors west of his office.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GESCHENK FOTO ADOLF HITLERS an OTTO MEISSNER mit Orignalunterschrift und Zusatz:   GESCHENK FOTO ADOLF HITLERS an OTTO MEISSNER mit Orignalunterschrift und Zusatz:  

Intense find to say the least !
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Time for a DNA analysis test

Great photo...will always be wondering......
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Time for a DNA analysis test

Great photo...will always be wondering......
    Too funny...

It is documented that in other signatures he has left a fingerprint ink... the fingerprint above correlates well with holding on the document with left hand finger/thumb hold and the dedication with signature... some have said he had dirty hands from eating or snacking frequently or dabbling in other writings or doodling... the only downside to your DNA test thought is the contents are sealed in the original frame since it was added to frame.

GESCHENK FOTO ADOLF HITLERS an OTTO MEISSNER mit Orignalunterschrift und Zusatz:  

Very unique and I like it a lot.

This is really an interesting piece. And very historical. Congratulations on this great find

?

Now if we are certain this is Hitler's fingerprint... no. But we can say that is very likely his... fingerprint. This is a personal gift from Hitler that is signed by him... and correlated well with someone holding the picture still... with a hand tightly bearing down to prevent movement while writing and neatly done dedication and signature. Keep in mind period fingerprint inside a sealed frame. The item came directly from Otto's estate... and is not sold as a fingerprint with signature. When I purchased it... I found the fingerprint... later after examination. 

?

Hitler signing
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GESCHENK FOTO ADOLF HITLERS an OTTO MEISSNER mit Orignalunterschrift und Zusatz:  
    Attached Images Attached Images GESCHENK FOTO ADOLF HITLERS an OTTO MEISSNER mit Orignalunterschrift und Zusatz: 

Interesting to note that Hitler rarely if ever signed postcards.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast