Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Goring and Himmler's Silverware

Article about: Dear Friends, I need your help about authenticity of these silverwares. Pictures are not very well for all but on Himmler's one, there is a train engine logo on the backside of the spoon. Th

?

Default Goring and Himmler's Silverware

Dear Friends,

I need your help about authenticity of these silverwares. Pictures are not very well for all but on Himmler's one, there is a train engine logo on the backside of the spoon.

Thanks for your replies.

Regards.

Goring and Himmler's SilverwareGoring and Himmler's SilverwareGoring and Himmler's SilverwareGoring and Himmler's SilverwareGoring and Himmler's SilverwareGoring and Himmler's SilverwareGoring and Himmler's SilverwareGoring and Himmler's SilverwareGoring and Himmler's SilverwareGoring and Himmler's SilverwareGoring and Himmler's SilverwareGoring and Himmler's SilverwareGoring and Himmler's SilverwareGoring and Himmler's SilverwareGoring and Himmler's SilverwareGoring and Himmler's Silverware

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Goring and Himmler's Silverware
    P
    Many

Hello,
    Thread moved where it belongs
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,
    Thread moved where it belongs
    Thanks
    In the junk pile???
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Laser etched logos..thumbs down! Bob

Walk away from this bunch...theyre just messed with junk...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

The only value to collectors these days are the established AH formal and informal silver patterns.

?

Understood.
    Thank you very much for your replies.
    Cheers!

?

Default Different Design

Obviously this is an old post and there are people with a lot more experience than I have; however, I have noticed that there are several different "HH" designs floating around. Here's a different one that I recently purchased:Goring and Himmler's SilverwareGoring and Himmler's SilverwareGoring and Himmler's Silverware

In France, we have the same :

The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

In reference to Message #8:

This is Modell No. 600 by WMF, Württembergische Metallwarenfabrik of Geislingen, Germany. The "90" designates a standard thickness of silver plate. The pattern was issued in 1921 and discontinued ca. 1960. So, while the vintage, company, and locale are plausible, I don't believe anyone "famous" has ever been proven to have owned this pattern. Ironically, the (small) value they had as "replacement" pieces was destroyed by being monogrammed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast