Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Happy addition to the Allgemeine-SS collection - ALLACH

Article about: Hi Forum, I am very happy with the postal service today. I received this gem in the mail. Some of you know I collect mostly political and Allgemeine-SS items. I have been looking for a nice

?

Default Happy addition to the Allgemeine-SS collection - ALLACH

Hi Forum,

I am very happy with the postal service today. I received this gem in the mail.
    Some of you know I collect mostly political and Allgemeine-SS items. I have been looking for a nice Allach porcelein for a while to add to the collection.

I really appreciate and enjoy the quality of the art works and the different styles of the artists Diebitsch, Nagy & Karner.
    Decided to just pull the trigger and only tell the lady of the house after the parcel arrived

A lovely Julteller with the original presentation box is the result. Gives off the Teutonic vibe.
    Enjoy. Hope someone appreciates the Allach as much as I do.

Happy addition to the Allgemeine-SS collection - ALLACHHappy addition to the Allgemeine-SS collection - ALLACH
    Happy addition to the Allgemeine-SS collection - ALLACHHappy addition to the Allgemeine-SS collection - ALLACH

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Happy addition to the Allgemeine-SS collection - ALLACH
    P
    Many

I would have been frightened of it breaking in the post. Thankfully it didn't

?

Trust me, it had me worried as well!

I always sigh a relief when a new acquisition arrives, thanks for sharing Vocht
    Paul

It is piece of art. Even I do not collect porcelein, this one would fit perfectly with my Julfest tapestry
    -TJ-

Congrats on your Julteller! You probably know that these plates were personal gifts by Himmler to VIPs.

?

Hi Erich, I do know! Thank your comment. If only these plates could talk. I would be be very interested in knowing if this specific one was ever issued and awarded or if it came from an Allach warehouse.

?

I have a small addition to the collection. Perfectly fits the Christmas theme here in the house.
    I really like the nearly invisible 502 marking in the porcelain under the Allach marking.

Thanks for the help Erich.

A great vase to add to your growing Allach collection and glad I could be of assistance.

MAP
    ?

Two beautiful pieces! Congrats
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast