Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Heroic Bronze Statue

Article about: Large Bronze statue reflecting a nude soldier wearing the M16 Helmet , holding a broken sword with the inscription"Dies Illa"(Those Days) and raising his right hand with two finger

?

Default Heroic Bronze Statue

Large Bronze statue reflecting a nude soldier wearing the M16 Helmet , holding a broken sword with the inscription"Dies Illa"(Those Days) and raising his right hand with two fingers reflecting the taking of an oath -
    The artisit signature is P.Juckoff who also did monuments and other statues and took part in the great Berlin exhibitions of 1904,1907 & 1910 -
    A great center peice for a Militaria collection.
    Horst
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heroic Bronze Statue   Heroic Bronze Statue  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heroic Bronze Statue
    P
    Many

Default Re: Heroic Bronze Statue

An awesome piece Horst , cheers Raymond

?

Thanks Raymond, it really is an impressive statue reflecting the spirit of the time.

Horst

It certianly is a nice piece , i do a bit myself ,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heroic Bronze Statue  

?

Raymond, great looking eagle, what is the size? and what material is it made of?

Horst

SS Ring Man
    ?

Wonderful art items may talk to you about display if my museum get's off the ground just need to rais 60 millon and we are rolling

?

SS RING MAN - took me few years and a few $$$ to get where I am today but I love the "Bunker" and its treasures.

Horst

SS Ring Man
    ?

I know full well what you have to do to get what you looking for 40years at this end and still looking for more,"money that is"

Quote by Horst View Post
    Raymond, great looking eagle, what is the size? and what material is it made of?

Horst
    Thanks mate , this one is made of a high grade reinforced plaster ,spayed with enamel , its about 650mm long and 500 mm wide , i intended to cast some in alloy and brass , as soon as i get a few other projects out of the way . Im half way threw sculpting an ironcross and deaths head , both about the same size , cheers Raymond