Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler Max Dorner Straight Razor Solingen..What is this??

Article about: Found this at an antique store and I take it is a fake. I ahd not ever seen anything like it and can not find anything on the internet, so I would love opinions!

Default Hitler Max Dorner Straight Razor Solingen..What is this??

Found this at an antique store and I take it is a fake. I ahd not ever seen anything like it and can not find anything on the internet, so I would love opinions!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Max Dorner Straight Razor Solingen..What is this??   Hitler Max Dorner Straight Razor Solingen..What is this??  

Hitler Max Dorner Straight Razor Solingen..What is this??   Hitler Max Dorner Straight Razor Solingen..What is this??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Max Dorner Straight Razor Solingen..What is this??
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hitler Max Dorner Straight Razor Solingen..What is this??

A modern fantasy item, sorry.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade I figured it was but I couldn't figure out why they would fake a straight razor? I take it that you have seen this before then?

A simple case of anything with a swastika will sell....

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

If someone in Nazi-era Germany produced such a piece of what they termed "Kitsch", I can well imagine that they would be having a visit real soon from a big black car full of men in long overcoats...The Nazi's made plenty of "junk", but the did quite seriously frown on cheap "Kitsch".... William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

4th Reich

William makes a nice point.

The early Nazi Party was actaully quite prepared to sell "Kitsch". Swastikas were stuck on anything. It made money which the Party needed at the time. But once Hitler had come to power all this was put behind them, as Adolf wanted to be seen as a patron of the finer arts.

Cheers, Ade.

Ok..I get it guys LOL just cost 10.00 bucks so I thought I would see what it was...now I know!

cemeteygates
    ?

Would you be willing to sell it?