Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler's bronze horses, do you know where they are?

Article about: I found this very interesting article online about Hitler's bronze horses. Some of you might have some dodgy friends out there who might have them in their private collection How the 'Indian

Default Hitler's bronze horses, do you know where they are?

I found this very interesting article online about Hitler's bronze horses. Some of you might have some dodgy friends out there who might have them in their private collection

How the 'Indiana Jones of the art world' ARTHUR BRAND hunted down Hitler's horses | Daily Mail Online
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler's  bronze horses, do you know where they are?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler's  bronze horses, do you know where they are?
    P
    Many

As far as i know, the horses have been in the hand of the german state since 2015, atleast this article states that: What will happen to Hitler's horse sculptures? - Horsetalk.co.nz

And here: ARTHUR BRAND reveals how sculptures that stood outside Adolf Hitler's office were found | Daily Mail Online

Here a picture of them in storage: Hitler's  bronze horses, do you know where they are?

Just ordered my copy