Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuine

Article about: Uploaded here some pics, if anyone can offer some free information i would be forever thankful

?

Default I just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuine

I just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuine

Uploaded here some pics, if anyone can offer some free information i would be forever thankful

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuine
    P
    Many

Yep, none of those are real.
    Copy of navy, SA and SS. Stilets are fantasy
    -TJ-

?

Default A 30 years old collection here

But i have a feeling many are fantasy items after WW2 ?
    Any thoughts?I just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuineI just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuine

?

I just aquired this new daggers and i doubt they are genuine other stuff also

In order for us to better assess each item you will need to start a separate topic for each item in the appropriate sections.

With that being said I see a lot of fakes and reproductions, Spanish daggers and a lot of post war fantasy junk.

Smitty

?

well they where cheap from my perspective, i paid like 1300 usd for all in the pics

Once again, you will need to post individual pictures of individual items for an assessment on each.

Sadly this is all reproduction, Spanish daggers and post war fantasy junk.

Smitty

?

I m so new here, i don't even know how to sort each item. What section they belong to... so i can post on appropiate sections

MAP
    ?

No worries Kodak. Welcome to the forum. Can be a bit daunting in the beginning navigating the forum.

The edge weapons can go in one of the sub forums in the link below

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...s-third-reich/

That said every item in the photos are fantasy / or embellished with fake insignia. Nothing to purchase here.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

$1300 wasted I'm afraid, I would try to get your money back, Regards Paul

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast