Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

'Kampfzeit Fahnenspitze'

Article about: Hello everyone, I've come across this today; the poletop to a flag. The seller presents it as a kampfzeit piece. It does seem to have some age to it but like I said; seems. I'm not too confi

?

Default 'Kampfzeit Fahnenspitze'

Hello everyone,

I've come across this today; the poletop to a flag. The seller presents it as a kampfzeit piece. It does seem to have some age to it but like I said; seems. I'm not too confident yet having only recently returned to the hobby in identifiying period pieces let alone something like this which was never my field of expertise to begin with.

It's a bit rough around the edges, that's for sure. The wood beneath the swastika roundel seemed to at one point be painted gold however most of it has withered off. I'm currently strewing through early NSDAP/SA images to try and find myself a reference to go off of however I'm having trouble finding anything but the Deutschland Erwache flags or the classic spear-topped poles.

I'd love some help on this one! here are the images:

'Kampfzeit Fahnenspitze'
    'Kampfzeit Fahnenspitze'
    'Kampfzeit Fahnenspitze'
    'Kampfzeit Fahnenspitze'

I've already contacted the seller in an attempts to get some more detailed and uncensored imagery of this poletop!

Regards,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 'Kampfzeit Fahnenspitze'
    P
    Many

?

So I've found similair pole tops on militaria sites that had similair designs; the roundel with the mobile swastika inside.

The only trouble I'm having is the material. At first glance this seems to be iron -correct me if I'm wrong- and the other variants I've seen are all either brass, messing or likewise types of metal.
    It also seems to be a bit more crude than similair pieces.

Still on the lookout, though! Let me know if any of you have any comments in regards to this pole top, please!

Regards,