Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Landjahr plate

Article about: Landjahr plate. But I never seen Landjahr porcelain before. Maybee you know about this items something ?

Default Landjahr plate

Hello, friends !

I want to reanimate this theme.

Look at this plate. "Landjahr" logo on front and ear of corn. On back side porcelain mark and Koslin city. Today is a polish city Koszalin

What you think - this plate from "Landjahr" HJ organisation or something other ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Landjahr plate   Landjahr plate  

Attached Images Attached Images Landjahr plate 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Landjahr plate
    P
    Many

Default Landjahr plate

Landjahr plate. But I never seen Landjahr porcelain before. Maybee you know about this items something ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Landjahr plate   Landjahr plate  

Attached Images Attached Images Landjahr plate 

Samland, the “Landjhar” on the plate you have does refer to the Hitler Youth agrarian program. The plate was made by Bauscher Weiden that started out as Gebrüder Bauscher Porzellan - Fabrik am Bahnhof Weiden (Bayern). The company was established in 1881 by August and Conrad Bauscher, specializing in hotel porcelain. Bauscher Weiden made dishes for hotels and restaurants, including Nord Deutsche Lloyd. In 1930s the factory dominated hotel porcelain sector in USA but in 1938 it lost access to that market. Today the company is located in Wroclaw, Poland. In your case it seems that Bauscher Weiden made the plate you have for a company called, H. Avé Lallemant Inn: Paul Wittstock Köslin Fabrikdekor, which was probably a hotel used to house and feed Landjhar members. I have been unable to locate the firm, H. Avé Lallemant Inn: Paul Wittstock Köslin Fabrikdekor. Below is an example of another Bauscher product.
    I regret that this is only a partial answer to your question, but I hope it is useful to you. Dwight
    Landjahr plate