Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Large Lot of German Army Plates ect.

Article about: Hello, I hope I can post all these together as I didn’t want to bombard the forum with threads on plates. Just got back from my local “German Militaria spot“ and was very pleased to se

Default Large Lot of German Army Plates ect.

Hello, I hope I can post all these together as I didn’t want to bombard the forum with threads on plates. Just got back from my local “German Militaria spot“ and was very pleased to see that they had more plates and bowls in. I only try and collect Heer items so I did leave some nice pieces behind because they where Luftwaffe marked but I’m very happy over all. I believe it is all good and original although if it’s not I will never complain about being told so. The grand total for all of this was $130! Which I was beyond pleased with and I will definitely be going back next pay day.

Some photos have a green or blue tint, I apologize for that but the rugby game was on and we couldn’t miss it! I’m happy to take better photos tomorrow if anyone wants or asks. Also each plate has three pictures and I spaced the out so you can tell which is which.

Happy Collecting,
    Bodhi

Large Lot of German Army Plates ect.Large Lot of German Army Plates ect.Large Lot of German Army Plates ect.

Large Lot of German Army Plates ect.Large Lot of German Army Plates ect.Large Lot of German Army Plates ect.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Large Lot of German Army Plates ect.   Large Lot of German Army Plates ect.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Large Lot of German Army Plates ect.
    P
    Many

Default Set of three plates (all the same)

MAP
    ?

Very nice. And perfect for chips and dips while watching the game
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Default Another regular plate and a large serving platter

All good crockery there Bodi..

Some nice pieces..

Smitty

CSW
    ?

Looking very nice, I really like these marked plates and the like. I'd gladly have those LW ones you left behind - currently looking for a lufty coffee cup and saucer

Thanks for the compliments guys! Hopefully there will be some left in two weeks when I get paid again. I wish I could get those luft ones to you but there was a lot of people buying them up. I almost had to fight for the ones I got!

CSW
    ?

That's not too surprising! Glad you were able to get those. Enjoy your acquisitions!
    Last edited by CSW; 10-31-2020 at 11:57 PM.

JMM
    ?

Great finds at a great price

Almost forgot the group photo, includes two other plates which I already owned. Hopefully next week there will be more!(I’m getting a little greedy)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast