Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mystery Hitler Spoon/Napkin box combo? Engraved set?

Article about: Thoughts? Opinions? Never seen these kind before, not sure if they were a "presentation" or award "" piece for soldiers or people. any information would be awesome Thanks

Default Mystery Hitler Spoon/Napkin box combo? Engraved set?

Thoughts? Opinions? Never seen these kind before, not sure if they were a "presentation" or award "" piece for soldiers or people. any information would be awesome Thanks. Linen has a very floral look to it.Mystery Hitler Spoon/Napkin box combo? Engraved set?Mystery Hitler Spoon/Napkin box combo? Engraved set?Mystery Hitler Spoon/Napkin box combo? Engraved set?Mystery Hitler Spoon/Napkin box combo? Engraved set?Mystery Hitler Spoon/Napkin box combo? Engraved set?Mystery Hitler Spoon/Napkin box combo? Engraved set?Mystery Hitler Spoon/Napkin box combo? Engraved set?Mystery Hitler Spoon/Napkin box combo? Engraved set?Mystery Hitler Spoon/Napkin box combo? Engraved set?Mystery Hitler Spoon/Napkin box combo? Engraved set?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mystery Hitler Spoon/Napkin box combo? Engraved set?
    P
    Many

Looks all fake to me and not a pattern i have seen on original AH pieces

Fake wear, good thing fakers are dumb... We eat off of old silver everyday, older than WWII, none of the pieces have wear irregular wear like this, especially for a piece that would have hardly been used in real time, or saved as a collectible. You see edge wear on silver, not on the flats like that.

I've never seen the AH Initials stylized in such a pattern before...That raises red flags with me, and I would pass on it out of caution...The fakers shouldn't be underestimated, friend...if they were as dumb as you suggest they wouldn't impact the Hobby as negatively as they do....
    cheers, Glenn

Who says they ever belonged to Adolf Hitler anyway.. and not some bloke called, say, Albert Huber or Alois Hoffmann or Anton Haber or Arthur Heinrich...?

The box is meaningless, as Hitler's housekeeper surely didn't store cutlery in boxes with an English inscription...

Why make a special gift from cheap silver Plate? And, as Andreas said, why is the inscription in English? It is a total and cheap piece of rubbish that properly belongs in a trash can.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Lol - my first thought was 'Ambassador Hotel' !

This whole package looks to have been made
    in recent times to deceive.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Lol. Albert Humperdinkle

?

Ahahah, same as you guys, but due to the english on the box i though to Albert Henry first.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast