Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nazi Hourglass?

Article about: Hello. I would like to show you this artifact found a couple of years ago in the hands of a private collector in Buenos Aires Agentina. It was seized by the authorities What opinion do you d

?

Default Nazi Hourglass?

Hello. I would like to show you this artifact found a couple of years ago in the hands of a private collector in Buenos Aires Agentina.
    It was seized by the authorities
    What opinion do you deserve?
    It doesn't seem real to me.
    Greetings

Nazi Hourglass?
    Nazi Hourglass?
    Nazi Hourglass?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nazi Hourglass?
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

Looks like a fantasy forth reich creation, a large group of fake nazi garbage was found in Argentina a few years ago. The photos made the rounds of some news outlets showing a collection of garbage with swastikas all over everything, nazi harmonicas come to mind and hello kitty nazi cats.

MAP
    ?

Here is the link to the thread.

Argentina haul of Third Reich pieces

See post #22 for a YouTube video of the Argentinian authorities. Maybe you can find the hourglass in the video.

It was funny in a way in that most (all?) these things were fake but the authorities and newpapers never picked up on it. The "Hello Kitty" like cat statue is just laughable.....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

You'll find the hourglass at 2.26 on that video. Mind boggling, laughable crap the lot of it.

Regards
    Brett

MAP
    ?

Quote by Brett View Post
    You'll find the hourglass at 2.26 on that video. Mind boggling, laughable crap the lot of it.

Regards
    Brett
    ROFL...I didn't have time yesterday to rewatch the video. But not surprised it was there!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I stand by that seized collection! Germans flew in and certified the lot to be original!

The sands of time have run out for the Nazi party ....don't they know that??
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "