Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

nazi and italian flags checkered silk kerchief

Article about: Hello my name is chris, and these are a couple of items I pulled from my great grandfather's foot locker, along other items I am not selling. The flag is 30"x24", it appears to be

koyensar
    ?

Default nazi and italian flags checkered silk kerchief

Hello my name is chris, and these are a couple of items I pulled from my great grandfather's foot locker, along other items I am not selling. The flag is 30"x24", it appears to be hand made, It has an embroidered swastika on it. The second Item I think is a silk kerchief, I am not sure though, nobody i have shown it to has ever seen anything like it. It is tiled Italian and nazi flags and there are a couple small holes in the corner. a female friend of mine says thats what it is and the holes near the corner are from a saftey pin. It meassures 24" X 25" I am interested in selling both.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture nazi and italian flags checkered silk kerchief   nazi and italian flags checkered silk kerchief  

2. # ADS

Default Re: nazi and italian flags checkered silk kerchief

Hi Chris, welcome to the forum.

The Italian/German silk I have seen before.

I would agree that is swastika flag is a one off, hand made item.

If you want to sell them, you will need to list them in our "for sale" section of the forum and give a price. Sorry I cannot advise on a value though.

Cheers, Ade.

Hello Chris,

the Italian/German silk is composed by four foulards this
    axis foulard are printed during the WWII and make part of
    Italo/German propaganda I have one of this in my collection
    tomorrow I post the photo, never seen before this flag/foulards
    composition very interesting!
    cheers, Raffaello
    Last edited by Raffaello Carola; 05-24-2008 at 09:10 PM.

?

The Italian/German could be interested, the other Party is handmade an I think hard seller.
    Normally the party flags selling for 150- 200 USD, you can ask 100-150, but I'am not sure.
    The Italo- German is also between 100-150 USD, If you want to try sell them- please post the items for sale here: German Third Reich: For Sale - War relics forum- Military history. WW1 and WW2 military collecting, relics, archeology
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.