Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

A nicely patinated German WW2 Patriotic picture frame with photo just arrived from Italy

Article about: Hi guys, Just got this lovely small nicely patinated item in the mail. At first I thought about trying to carefully open up the frame but decided not to do so in case it might be the origina

Jan
    ?

Default A nicely patinated German WW2 Patriotic picture frame with photo just arrived from Italy

Hi guys,

Just got this lovely small nicely patinated item in the mail. At first I thought about trying to carefully open up the frame but decided not to do so in case it might be the original photo. To make a suitable background I added a few items from the allied Italian campaign.

Best, Jan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A nicely patinated German WW2 Patriotic picture frame with photo just arrived from Italy   A nicely patinated German WW2 Patriotic picture frame with photo just arrived from Italy  

A nicely patinated German WW2 Patriotic picture frame with photo just arrived from Italy  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A nicely patinated German WW2 Patriotic picture frame with photo just arrived from Italy
    P
    Many

?

wow, that is a really nice item. Never seen one like this before. Very impressive!
    Duzig(Bill)