Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NSKK paper weight (possibly award)

Article about: Hi guys i have just bought this and picked it up this morning, i think its an orientation trip motor brigade paper weight, could anyone give me any more info on what it represents please, th

Default NSKK paper weight (possibly award)

Hi guys i have just bought this and picked it up this morning, i think its an orientation trip motor brigade paper weight, could anyone give me any more info on what it represents please,

thanks in advance Ronnie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSKK paper weight (possibly award)   NSKK paper weight (possibly award)  

NSKK paper weight (possibly award)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK paper weight (possibly award)
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: NSKK paper weight (possibly award)

Ronnie - you hit the nail on the head , its a NSKK rememberance paper weight for participating in the event as you noted.Nice item

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

thanks Horst i wonder if there are many variations of these, i think if so it would make a nice avenue of collecting

?

Ronnie - there are tons(so to say) of these from all the various GAU,s etc, Yes, this would be a collection field all its own. Lots of Luck

Horst

?

Heres one that I have:

Horst
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSKK paper weight (possibly award)  

I like that a lot Horst i can see myself starting to look out for these , is your's the same, like a token of a trip or something along them lines?
    cheers ronnie

?

ronnie - Glad you like it - Yes, its kinda the same as yours it was for "the 2nd Orientation contest 1937,NSKK Motorsport,Plauen".

Horst

Hi Horst and Ronnie, those are great pieces. Once again two pieces I've never seen. They are fantastic. I either need to get out more or hit different shows. Where do you guys come up with this wonderful stuff? I noticed you didn't think they were that rare Horst. How can that be? I really do look alot on the internet and attend trade shows but haven't seen anything like those. I'm in the midwest, that's probably the problem. Thanks for sharing guys.

Jay

Thanks Jay i actually got this on ebay 2 weeks ago i love it, and like you say i didnt know there were anything like these around , but i will probably start lookin a little more for them now horst has told me there are some about to collect. I wouldnt mind one like the one horst has its a nice piece
    cheers Ronnie

?

great pieces guys rgds Dave

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast