Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original SS-cutlery knife?

Article about: I found this knife online and thought it would be a great add to my collection. What do you guys think, is it original? (And if you have more information I’d like to hear that , for exampl

Default Original SS-cutlery knife?

I found this knife online and thought it would be a great add to my collection.
    What do you guys think, is it original? (And if you have more information I’d like to hear that , for example: where it was used (cantine, in the field etc.).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original SS-cutlery knife?   Original SS-cutlery knife?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original SS-cutlery knife?
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

The engraving looks good, much better then some of the obvious fakes I’ve seen. Also looks like a period maker’s mark , but please wait for more opinions.

I think it stands a good chance of being the real deal.
    It looks very similar to my spoon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original SS-cutlery knife?  
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

That’s a beautiful spoon!! and yes I hope it is real. Other opinions are welcome or someone who can confirm it for 90-100% that it’s original.

And does someone know where it was used? In concentration kamps? Or somewhere else?

The chances of it coming from a camp are extremely slim. Most probably
    found at a barracks mess hall. Mine came from the SS officers school at Bad Tolz.
    gregM

myself around.

?

Maker is Zwilling, Sollingen. Making kitchenware since 1700's. Logo seems to be a period piece at least as does the knife itself. SS etch can be a better close up.

I will make a better picture once it arrives at my adress
    I just bought it and if it seems not original I will send it back haha.
    More opinions or information is always welcome .

Quote by Vocht View Post
    Maker is Zwilling, Sollingen. Making kitchenware since 1700's. Logo seems to be a period piece at least as does the knife itself. SS etch can be a better close up.
    J.A. Henckels.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I just checked our utensil drawer. Our steak knives are by Henckels.
    gregM

myself around.

You want to make sure that if you purchase anything newer from Henckels, that it has the "twins" image on it. Anything with a single stickman, is made in Brazil, and is of a lower quality.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast