Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Painting in frame stamped SS polizei nord lebensborn on the backside. The painting looks lik a bavarian moutain view.

Article about: by Voje85 Maybe it was marked to show that it was accepted to hang on the wall for lebensborn project? *Pregnant pause*.......Do you think so...?

?

Default Painting in frame stamped SS polizei nord lebensborn on the backside. The painting looks lik a bavarian moutain view.

Have not bought it yet, so dont have pictures of it now. The stamp and and the look of the picture gives me a good feeling that it could be real. If its real.. could it be of anny value?
    I found it in a antique store.

Hope someone can help!

Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Painting in frame stamped  SS polizei nord lebensborn on the backside. The painting looks lik a bavarian moutain view.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Painting in frame stamped SS polizei nord lebensborn on the backside. The painting looks lik a bavarian moutain view.

Very hard to tell without pictures and size?

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Default Re: Painting in frame stamped SS polizei nord lebensborn on the backside. The painting looks lik a bavarian moutain view.

There's a lot of bogus SS picture frames hitting the market, I think there's been some shown on this forum, so it may be worth looking into before you start throwing money at it.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

I know. Im going too buy it soon Seller doesnt want much 90 dollars.

?

Quote by Voje85 View Post
    I know. Im going too buy it soon Seller doesnt want much 90 dollars.
    I wish I was in position to spend $90 blindly on a picture. Why not post some photos and get members here to appraise it instead of risking your money.

You started the thread asking for opinions on something we can't see and then said you're buying it anyway......

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    I wish I was in position to spend $90 blindly on a picture. Why not post some photos and get members here to appraise it instead of risking your money.

You started the thread asking for opinions on something we can't see and then said you're buying it anyway......
    Exactly.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Perhaps you're handle ought to be 'Vague85' instead?
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

sorry, didnt want it to sound like that :/ heh.. But the store is only holding it for me until tomorrow.. I dont wanna risk loosing it..

?

Why would any frame be stamped SS ?
    If the painting is marked SS on the back I would say it is a fake.

?

Maybe it was marked to show that it was accepted to hang on the wall for lebensborn project?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast