Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Piece of Adolf Hitler ceramic tile GI souviner

Article about: Just sharing this piece hope in the right category.piece of tile from hitlers property .GI souviner he certified it just thought some on here would like it nothing special enjoy thank you ge

Default Piece of Adolf Hitler ceramic tile GI souviner

Just sharing this piece hope in the right category.piece of tile from hitlers property .GI souviner he certified it just thought some on here would like it nothing special enjoy thank you gents.stay healthy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Piece of Adolf Hitler ceramic tile GI souviner   Piece of Adolf Hitler ceramic tile GI souviner  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Piece of Adolf Hitler ceramic tile GI souviner
    P
    Many

?

Hmmmm..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Piece of Adolf Hitler ceramic tile GI souviner   Piece of Adolf Hitler ceramic tile GI souviner  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

Interesting souvenir to bring back! Unique
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Put other items on GI brought back.

"Hitlers home" and "the eagles nest" often get combined.. wonder if it came from the tea room or the berghof?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Don't know Sir.I knew this vet personality he gave me all his items from ww2 . list more items soon .heard GI's use to chip pieces off hitlers fireplace not sure

JMM
    ?

Interesting

It's probably what they did back then, visit the Hitler ruins, chip off a brick or a tile as a souvenir. The affidavit is a little over the top.

?

Would be great to see other items from the vet!

A few years ago I came across a pack of photos of the Eagles Nest taken by a U. S. soldier in August 1945. It includes a shot of the soldier in front of the famous elevator, and shots of the marble (?) fireplace (Presented to Hitler by his buddy, Mussolini) that you mention.

Thanks for showing.

Tom

?

I really am on the fence about this one, in many past threads we have witnessed items that have been supposedly taken off deceased Germans like Helmets, Badges and Knives etc; only to have been disproven as bogus non genuine items, so Uncle Willy stretched the truth a bit, if one asked this 'War Veteran' to corroborate his story in front of a notary registrar, would he have fessed up about perhaps buying this trinket from a poor, hungry and out of work German citizen down on their luck and in need of a few bucks ? Without any provenance can we be sure this is a genuine tile ? If I take an elderly person to the local registrar and he swears that my Verwundetenabzeichen came from Himmler's house or Goring's basement does that make my item 100 % original, ok, no questions asked, I also collect signatures, and the C.O.A. is only as good as the person signing the certificate.. Just my two cents.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast