Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

RAD Cigar Case help

Article about: Hi everyone, I'd like to ask your help regarding a RAD CIGAR CASE. I haven't been able to find anything similar online so I'm wondering whether it's a post war production or whether a proud

Default RAD Cigar Case help

Hi everyone,
    I'd like to ask your help regarding a RAD CIGAR CASE. I haven't been able to find anything similar online so I'm wondering whether it's a post war production or whether a proud RAD member had it made for himself.unfortunatly there are no maker marks, but the aging does seem right. If better pictures are needed then I can upload them later. I got it for 80 euros so I'm hoping I didnt get burned too bad.
    Thank you for your help in advance,
    Mike
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Cigar Case help   RAD Cigar Case help  

RAD Cigar Case help  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD Cigar Case help
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

IMHO, certainly was not anything that was officially produced.

As to when and where it was done it will be hard to confirm. But given the number of repurposed fake cigarette cases coming out of certain parts of Europe, I would be skeptical.

Happy to be proven wrong.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I bought it at a show in Germany and since then even travelling in Eastern Europe I still haven't been able to find the same thing. It's a perplexing mystery, but I took a gut shot, hoping I'll be able to find out how big of a mistake I did or did not make

Hello,
    Thread moved to a more suitable subforum, here there's no limits to the spectrum of possibilities offered to WRF members.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

Hello, I am wondering how close of a comparison in size in relationship to an actual Mutzenabzeichen it is ? What is the composition, brass ?
    Attached Images Attached Images RAD Cigar Case help 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "