Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Railway Eagle real???

Article about: Anyone have any thoughts on this railway eagle. The back looks concerning to me but this ain’t my area knowledge. Thanks for any help.

Default Railway Eagle real???

Anyone have any thoughts on this railway eagle. The back looks concerning to me but this ain’t my area knowledge.

Thanks for any help.

Railway Eagle real???Railway Eagle real???Railway Eagle real???Railway Eagle real???Railway Eagle real???

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Railway Eagle real???
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

Pictures do not expand and it is hard to see what you have IMO . Can you get better pics and is that plastic it was attached to ? I don't see where there ever was any machine work or threads on the studs so a little suspect for sure but does not count it out . Better pics please .

Quote by raz View Post
    Pictures do not expand and it is hard to see what you have IMO . Can you get better pics and is that plastic it was attached to ? I don't see where there ever was any machine work or threads on the studs so a little suspect for sure but does not count it out . Better pics please .

Unfortunately these are the only photos I have at this time. It’s being sold at a local auction. I believe it was a wood board is what it was supposedly returned home on.