Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Reichbahn Eagle? Is it real or fake?

Article about: Found this railway eagle however is it fake or real any thoughts?

Post Reichbahn Eagle? Is it real or fake?

Found this railway eagle however is it fake or real any thoughts?

Reichbahn Eagle? Is it real or fake?Reichbahn Eagle? Is it real or fake?Reichbahn Eagle? Is it real or fake?Reichbahn Eagle? Is it real or fake?Reichbahn Eagle? Is it real or fake?Reichbahn Eagle? Is it real or fake?Reichbahn Eagle? Is it real or fake?Reichbahn Eagle? Is it real or fake?Reichbahn Eagle? Is it real or fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichbahn Eagle? Is it real or fake?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by MarkoJ012 View Post
    Found this railway eagle however is it fake or real any thoughts?

Reichbahn Eagle? Is it real or fake?Reichbahn Eagle? Is it real or fake?Reichbahn Eagle? Is it real or fake?Reichbahn Eagle? Is it real or fake?Reichbahn Eagle? Is it real or fake?Reichbahn Eagle? Is it real or fake?Reichbahn Eagle? Is it real or fake?Reichbahn Eagle? Is it real or fake?Reichbahn Eagle? Is it real or fake?
    I had a 27” Eagle by this make Rheinmetall Borsig. I think it is a good one. Would like to see the makers mark a little better though.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Question

Quote by Rossi View Post
    I had a 27” Eagle by this make Rheinmetall Borsig. I think it is a good one. Would like to see the makers mark a little better though.
    Hi, also posted 2 more Railroad eagles whats your opinion on both? Real or fake? The Gold Eagle is 8k and the other is 6k. Is it worth it?

Strange RailRoad Eagle? Is it real or fake?

Reichbahn eagle? Is it real or fake?

?

Prices on the railway eagles have went crazy in recent years. I bought mine in 2015 for $1500 and sold it in 2020 for $3200. You can’t find a decent one for less than $4000 and if it is with a dealer it will be $5000 or more.
    Last edited by Rossi; 05-05-2024 at 05:53 AM.

So are those eagles that I found for a reasonable price good? and are the two eagles I sent you authentic?

?

So are those eagles that I found for a reasonable price good? and are the two eagles I sent you authentic?
    This one by Rheinmetal Borsig looks good but see if you can get a closer picture of logo mark and stampings. The other golden one I am not sure on.

As far as price they are steep to buy and becoming more scarce. It really is up to you on whether you can spend that on one.

Here is a thread of mine from a few years back. Compare the details:

27" Deutsche Reichsbahn Eagle - Rhein Metall / Borsig

Okay, I will contact the person if he can send me a closer picture of the logo mark and stampings. Thank you

?

Okay, I will contact the person if he can send me a closer picture of the logo mark and stampings. Thank you
    A few suggestions. Go to the threads on this forum on these eagles and study before you drop 5k to 7k on an Adler.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/deuts...hsbahn-eagles/

Details and photos of all facets of these birds is key. Look for casting flaws, poor replicas and lacking details. You can also consider investing in this great book to study. These are a mine field much like SS stuff so just be careful and error on side of the more up close details the better. Be cautious and weary.

Reichbahn Eagle? Is it real or fake?

Hey so from what you see on the Non-gold eagle does it look authentic to you. here the link to the eagle.

Reichbahn eagle? Is it real or fake?