Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Suspicious about this birthday present.

Article about: Hi guys, it is my birthday today and my wife decided to surprise me with some presents. It's a seal stamp with Hitler's head( solid metal), solid brass ashtray with SS, eagle and scull and a

Ted
    ?

Default Suspicious about this birthday present.

Hi guys,

it is my birthday today and my wife decided to surprise me with some presents.
    It's a seal stamp with Hitler's head( solid metal), solid brass ashtray with SS, eagle and scull and a snuff box.
    Looks pretty cool at a first glance, but after a quick research online news aren't promising
    Fantasy third reich??
    I will put up few pics to get your opinion about it.
    Thanks to her for the effort(lucky to have a wife that knows what her husband wants for a birthday), but I didn't want to disappoint her just yet, as she was assured by the seller that all is ''a real deal''
    Thanks in advance for taking a look.Suspicious about this birthday present.Suspicious about this birthday present.Suspicious about this birthday present.Suspicious about this birthday present.Suspicious about this birthday present.Suspicious about this birthday present.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Suspicious about this birthday present.
    P
    Many

Sorry to say all look fake to me , Nice that your wife would buy ww2 German items for you but sometimes surprise presents aren't so good

A nice thought, but probably best to suggest she sticks to the old favourites of socks or a tie next year....

Remember, it's the thought that counts.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

All no good. But still, happy birthday!

Happy birthday. We have many examples of authentic SS regalia on this site. We also have many expert people like Andreas who can help you, too.

Happy B-day But you have to show your wife this forum and tell her to study the originals

?

Happy birthday, Ted!
    Now, what will you tell your wife?

Regards,
    Bas

Hbd .

Happy Birthday Ted. I hope you or your wife can
    return these duds for 'real deal' items.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

MAP
    ?

Man....tough choice....upset the wife for trying so hard (a keeper for sure btw) or don't say anything and have to display them in the collection. Better you than me.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast