Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Unknown "SS" Cufflinks

Article about: Good evening, I purchased these cufflinks from a flea market in the Netherlands. I was wondering if anybody could tell me what they actually are, or if they're worth anything. I think I was

Quite honestly, I don't see the SS anywhere, looks more like two L's, back to back, or two geometric shapes.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unknown "SS" Cufflinks
    P
    Many

?

If you orient them a certain way, they almost look like an offset, and more angular (if that's a thing) swastika pattern. However, I obviously objectively thought it looked like runic S's, otherwise I wouldn't have purchased them in the first place. Granted I seem to have been wrong in this case. At least I'm only out like $20, so it was a relatively inexpensive mistake luckily.

MAP
    ?

For $20.00, with a bit of polish they will look nice on a suit or Tux!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2