Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Where to put this - purported silver cup from Göring's Berchtesgaden home or train

Article about: You read the title right folks. A very interesting piece coming up for auction that I don't quite know what to make of it, because how the heck do you validate it? Approx. 4.5"h x 3.75&

Default Where to put this - purported silver cup from Göring's Berchtesgaden home or train

You read the title right folks. A very interesting piece coming up for auction that I don't quite know what to make of it, because how the heck do you validate it? Approx. 4.5"h x 3.75" diameter. Anyone an expert on these kinds of things? Move thread if applicable.

Where to put this - purported silver cup from Göring's Berchtesgaden home or trainWhere to put this - purported silver cup from Göring's Berchtesgaden home or trainWhere to put this - purported silver cup from Göring's Berchtesgaden home or trainWhere to put this - purported silver cup from Göring's Berchtesgaden home or trainWhere to put this - purported silver cup from Göring's Berchtesgaden home or trainWhere to put this - purported silver cup from Göring's Berchtesgaden home or train

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Where to put this - purported silver cup from Göring's Berchtesgaden home or train
    P
    Many

HG was the grand hunting master of Germany, but as for validation of the piece.... I guess you have to believe

Bob