Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

WW2 German Beer Steins authenticity?

Article about: Good Day All, I have been following this Forum for a while, but I have just received two beer steins from an old family friend and I was wondering if they were authentic or fakes?

EricLski
    ?

Default WW2 German Beer Steins authenticity?

Good Day All, I have been following this Forum for a while, but I have just received two beer steins from an old family friend and I was wondering if they were authentic or fakes?WW2 German Beer Steins authenticity?WW2 German Beer Steins authenticity?WW2 German Beer Steins authenticity?WW2 German Beer Steins authenticity?WW2 German Beer Steins authenticity?

2. # ADS

Well, I am no expert but usually a beer stein that is commemorative is usually unit focused. A stein might be for a specific Geschwader in the Luftwaffe or artillery unit in the Heer. I am suspicious but will defer to those with more knowledge. NH

Hello. Welcome to the forum. I agree these would not be for me. The RZM stamp on the bottom is enough alone to keep me away. I wish I could have better news. Best regards.

Brian

?

They forgot the skinhead.. Not for me..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Agreed - fantasy pieces.........
    Regards,

Steve.

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum EricL! Sorry for the bad news, but sadly as the member above have noted, a "fantasy" item trying to incorporate almost every SS symbol (as well as WW1 and interwar period) to deceive and take peoples hard earned cash.

Edit: LoL...I just noticed there were two. Doesn't make it any better I'm afraid.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Sorry....2 modern day junk. Definitely not WWII era-and very likely not even German made at all.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

CBH
    ?

The bottom stamps are laughable!

A Stalhelm, Skull , SS Runes , Army eagle , a couple of Iron Crosses and a old boot, and lets not forget the ever-present RZM !

And thats on only One.

?

They got all the bases covered!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast