Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Argentina haul of Third Reich pieces

Article about: I'm not sure if this could be considered an attic find but... https://www.theguardian.com/world/vi...f-hitler-video I would not have a clue as to their authenticity. Cheers BH

MAP
    ?

All rubbish but what they should be highlighting is what appears to be the other antiquities in that room. The plunder of ancient artifacts is the true crime and backed by international smuggling crime syndicates. That said, if the "Nazi" stuff is any indication, I would expect those other items were faked as well.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I don't collect "Nazi" items, and I know little about them, but even to me most of that stuff looked fake, not to mention a lot of the "older" items, must be good to have so much money, people will do this sort of thing to sell to you, and I am sure the cost was not cheap.
    Just My Thoughts

MAP
    ?

Quote by CampX View Post
    ..... must be good to have so much money, people will do this sort of thing to sell to you, and I am sure the cost was not cheap.
    A fool and his money are soon parted!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

CBH
    ?

I wonder what the RZM number for Pakistan is?

?

I knew it Richard! He did make it to Argentina on that Uboat and these are Hitler's private items.

Argentina haul of Third Reich piecesArgentina haul of Third Reich pieces
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    I wonder what the RZM number for Pakistan is?
    RZM = Really Zealous Morons
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

What a load of rubbish.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

My uncle married a woman from Argentina. She was a teenager during the Falkland Islands conflict. She says there are still to this day enclaves of German and Italian descendants who live apart from the rest of the populace. She never mentioned any "Nazis" or the like being there, just that they largely kept to themselves. I suppose a Nazi or two could have slipped away with some things and ended up over there. The things in the video seemed either too new or plain foolish, or both.

A lot of garbage .. all false.
    Made in Asia to deceive collectors of the Third Reich..

it's what I think

MAP
    ?

I must say...I love the "hidden" room. Got to give him credit for that! I think all of us as kids (and for me...even to this day) dream of having your secret war room!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast