Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Book With Two Important Signatures

Article about: Rare discovery by an individual in Munich, met the gentleman through my cousin in Berlin. I subsequently purchased the item from him. This book was presented by war criminal Ernst Wilhelm Bo

Default Re: Book With Two Important Signatures

Thanks for keeping us upated. Glad yours is good,as mines only in a reference book. Some folks don't realise how much variation sigs. can have. Regards Stewy S

prasthan
    ?

I bought a book about Leutnand Erwin Bohme, WW1 Pour le Merit, Knight of the back cross, at the weekend. Its in mint condition and is entitled Briefe eines Deutchen Kampffliegers an ein junges Madchen copyright Leipzig 1930. Its got a signed postcard of the Leutnand in full uniform and a small photo of his head and shoulders + a small photo of Georg Wulf on the other side. Its a chronicle of lettersw he wrote to his fiance until his death in 1917. I found out a little bit about the Leutnand on the internet and reference to the book but would really like more info on its collectable value please. Can anyone more knowlegable people help me with more information. Sorry its not WW2. Thanks in advance

For anyone interested Ernst Wilhelm Bohle. He was born in Bradford, England 28 July 1903. He reached rank of SS-Obergruppenfuhrer & was released from prison 21 Dec 1949. He died in Hamburg 9 Nov 1960. Stewy S

Here's a nice photo I found on the internet. Ernst Wilhelm Bohel with Sir Winston Curchill early on.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Book With Two Important Signatures  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2