Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 106 of 126 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1252

Flea Market Finds

Article about: What I got this morning. Stein,mother and father wall hangings,14 1/2x33 shirt,Nov. 15,1940 dated size 34x31 trousers and belt. Rich A. in Pa.

?

Got these Japanese pants and Off To War banners. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flea Market Finds   Flea Market Finds  

Flea Market Finds  
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

CGR
    ?

Default New finds recently....

A trench art P-38 Lightning Plane, one of the best I have ever seen and a 20 MM anti aircraft shell marked 20mm MK IV 1944 and an emblem or letter in a diamond, looks like a B in the diamond.
    Flea Market Finds

Flea Market Finds

Flea Market Finds

Flea Market Finds

Flea Market Finds

Flea Market Finds
    Last edited by CGR; 03-19-2021 at 05:12 AM. Reason: Typo

MAP
    ?

Love the P38
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

CGR
    ?

Thanks Map!
    I forgot one, this WW1 US 33rd Infantty Helmet I picked up too. Chinstrap is a replacement of some sort, hole was already in the top where someone too out the liner or tried to put one in but did not. Anyway I made a lamp out of it. Excuse the area just above the tv, former owner had a tv mounting bracket there that I didn't want. The wall behind was white, he did the antique painting on the wall with the bracket there now I have to try and paint it to match the rest 🙄
    Flea Market Finds

Flea Market Finds

Flea Market Finds

Flea Market Finds
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flea Market Finds   Flea Market Finds  

+1 love it!

MAP
    ?

Quote by CGR View Post
    Thanks Map!
    I forgot one, this WW1 US 33rd Infantty Helmet I picked up too. Chinstrap is a replacement of some sort, hole was already in the top where someone too out the liner or tried to put one in but did not. Anyway I made a lamp out of it. Excuse the area just above the tv, former owner had a tv mounting bracket there that I didn't want. The wall behind was white, he did the antique painting on the wall with the bracket there now I have to try and paint it to match the rest ������
    Flea Market Finds

Flea Market Finds

Flea Market Finds

Flea Market Finds
    Love it. I have a Vet Art lamp. I've been looking for a rusted out helmet to do the same thing. I was looking for a relic German helmet but was also thinking of a M17. Actually I think this looks better (from a practical lighting perspective) . Plus I have not been able to find a cheap German relic.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Nice stuff. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

CGR
    ?

Thanks! Yep I have had the same idea but cannot find the right helmet yet to make one. I have seen people use an old metal ammo box as a base for the lamp and made a lamp that way with a helmet as the lamp shade. Thought about that too and may do one when the right M1 helmet comes along, I won't mess up a fairly decent helmet for it, has to be pretty much roached. Only reason I did the one so far as it was a perfect candidate, it already had a hole in the top so I didn't need do anything to it as I would not have anyway.
    I have also seen people that did one like mine and put a gas mask on it as well as in this pic.

Flea Market Finds

MAP
    ?

Quote by CGR View Post
    Thanks! Yep I have had the same idea but cannot find the right helmet yet to make one. I have seen people use an old metal ammo box as a base for the lamp and made a lamp that way with a helmet as the lamp shade. Thought about that too and may do one when the right M1 helmet comes along, I won't mess up a fairly decent helmet for it, has to be pretty much roached. Only reason I did the one so far as it was a perfect candidate, it already had a hole in the top so I didn't need do anything to it as I would not have anyway.
    I have also seen people that did one like mine and put a gas mask on it as well as in this pic.

Flea Market Finds
    Is that photo yours? Either way....uber cool!

I was looking for a totally roached relic German helmet. So roached that I want it to be rusted through in spots so the light would go through. I look at ebay occasionally but after cost of the helmet and shipping (usually from somewhere in eastern Europe) the total cost didn't make sense. It would be multiples of the lamp I have. Plus I'm not a fan of buying relics, never knowing if it was from a black digger. Thus my hope has always been to find one locally that was so poorly stored that it became a relic

CGR
    ?

I know the feeling! Missed out on a relic M40 a year or so ago on a local online marketplace. She wanted 50 bucks for it but I was a day late and it had already sold. My luck sometimes, a day late and a dollar short. Ha!

Not my pic, saw it online a while back, some kind of Militaria Themed Mancave Ideas or something like that. I have seen another one that had a Military Jeep front end that was made into a desk, was cool as anything I had ever seen and best I can remember it was 5 grand. Yes it is very cool!