Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 115 of 126 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1252

Flea Market Finds

Article about: What I got this morning. Stein,mother and father wall hangings,14 1/2x33 shirt,Nov. 15,1940 dated size 34x31 trousers and belt. Rich A. in Pa.

Italian Beret without insignia

- - ------- - -

So sorry the pictures are sideways. Arrgghh!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flea Market Finds   Flea Market Finds  

Quote by buellmeister View Post
    Italian Beret without insignia

- - ------- - -

So sorry the pictures are sideways. Arrgghh!
    Arrgghh! never happened in the old days hey! Nice stuff! got to edit the pics now days!

The Dutch baret ia a nice early post-war example and has the Regiment Van Heutzs badge. This regiment was attached to the 2nd USID during the Korean war, see Regiment Van Heutsz | Military Wiki | Fandom

I would be interested if you want to let it go

earlymb,

I thank you so much for the additional information!

Regards,

Joel

Quote by rra227 View Post
    Got this stuff. Blue Air Force hat is from Sweden. Balance is Japanese. Rich A. in Pa.
    Ye gods Rich!,

I don't know if "flea market" means quite the same in the US as it does here but on a UK flea market you would be lucky to find a matching pair of Grannys' chintz curtains or a cheap brass ornament!

Those Japanese headdress would be seen rarely at a militaria fair but never on a flea market Do you know much about them? They look naval. Totally out of my comfort zone but something I would grab quickly if I believed they were "right" (that would have to be a matter of "collectors nose").

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

Thanks,
    The kepis are pre-W.W.2. They are correct but lack the red/white "plume" for the top of the badge. The W.W.2 Navy hat sits on the gray can.
    Will post more. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

?

Got this Japanese stuff. Hats,Civil helmets,mess kits,bread bag,ceramic training aid,Officer belts,enlisted trouser belt,horse bridle. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flea Market Finds   Flea Market Finds  

Flea Market Finds   Flea Market Finds  

?

the flea market that you go to seems to be a military collectors get together, and a swap and sale meeting? with you being the buyer.

?

good hunting to yah! keep us informed of your new stuff / goodies.

?

Thanks. This is all from a guy selling his collection. I hope to buy all of it. Rich a. in Pa.