Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 93 of 126 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 103 ... LastLast

Flea Market Finds

Article about: What I got this morning. Stein,mother and father wall hangings,14 1/2x33 shirt,Nov. 15,1940 dated size 34x31 trousers and belt. Rich A. in Pa.

CGR,

I Love the helmets as well!

CGR
    ?

Thanks!

CGR
    ?

I go out looking quite a bit, most times its nothing and sometimes there is a lot of stuff to choose from. Usually the Summer Months here in the South are when good stuff hits as people are having yard sales, garage sales and outdoor flea markets. Winter it slows down quite a bit.
    They do have Antique Shows here a few times a year mostly during winter but I rarely see any Militaria there, an abused M1 US Helmet sometimes or an occasional WW1 EK2 if you are lucky to find even those. Never see any German WW2 as most dealers are afraid to mess with it because of the backlash from some people but I have picked up a couple of things before but its rare to see any of that.

Quote by CGR View Post
    Picked these up a few days ago. Don't really collect these but thought they were cool, Britains LTD made in England, US Marines and Navy lead soldiers. I don't know anything about these so I asked an expert online and he thinks 1950's or 40's. Possibly a custom order as they have painted on Ribbon Bars and Rank Insignia on some of them. Also the custom flag with the Crest and Cross in the middle. I have not been able to find that Flag online so far.
    Now that's a unique find Nice!!

?

Got this stuff. Australian hat,U.S. Department of the Navy plates and bowls marked 10-40 and 11-42,Japanese saki cups,soldiers bag,manuals,bandages,grenades. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flea Market Finds  
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

?

Got this stuff. Japanese Type-4 grenades and fragments,canteen bodies,mess kit,M-24 grenades and frag sleeve. Rich A. in Pa.

CGR
    ?

Been dry around here lately but managed to pick up a nice early SA Dagger to go with my Voos RZM Dagger. Been looking for an early one for 2 yrs now and found one at a price I wanted to pay. Its a Melzer and Feller with an He Gau Mark which I believe is Frankfurt.
    Here are a few pics. Not perfect but for 550 I could not pass on it.
    Flea Market Finds
    Flea Market Finds
    Flea Market Finds
    Flea Market Finds
    Flea Market Finds
    Flea Market Finds

Quote by rra227 View Post
    Got this stuff. Japanese Type-4 grenades and fragments,canteen bodies,mess kit,M-24 grenades and frag sleeve. Rich A. in Pa.
    Hey Rich A Mate frikken umm can't say more!!!!

?

Thanks. I got more.
    He may be Hessen. Rich A. in Pa.

?

Japanese grenades,soldiers bag SHOWA 17 1942 canteen. Rich A. in Pa.

Page 93 of 126 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 103 ... LastLast