Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Garage sale knives

Article about: Was at a garage sale today and bought these three knives . I believe the long one is a Mexican saddle sword . thanks for looking

?

Anderson I agree. If only it could talk . I've been looking all night trying to find more info on it . Gary

?

Hey Gary,
    My lil cutie got back with me on the other words. Its a Name!!!! So Blah Blah Master of 1872
    Too Cool!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Very cool Phil could you tell her I said thank you

?

I will, She also said it must be the wife's sword, because it is a feminine name . They do tend to think that at times. LOL

?

Im looking at their history and the closest date is June 19, 1867 when Juarez, Capture Mexico city. I still dig somemore. I'm on my phone at the vision center getting glasses for my Boy's, So I got time to look

?

double post. Yeah on my phone.Sorry

?

Lol thank you Phil

?

It actually might be masculine name because it says Anastacio Gedero from 1872, feminine would have an "a" at the end. It is a cool blade nonetheless, you had a good day.

Regards, Al

?

Quote by Aldo View Post
    It actually might be masculine name because it says Anastacio Gedero from 1872, feminine would have an "a" at the end. It is a cool blade nonetheless, you had a good day.

Regards, Al
    Sir I bow to you! I have seen your amazing Spanish collection. I did the google translate of the last part. My Cutie said she was not sure with the date added to the Amo de could be owner of 1872 being the de is OF. But also my google Amo De 1872 and that gave me the master of 1872.

I showed my daughter the pic of the inscription on the site. I sent her a pic of my PC screen. She thought the last letter was an A. So yes Sir you are spot on the name.

This has been fun!!!
    I am off to see my Grandson's first tooth, So priorities are set.!!

I'll chime in later Guy's. Have a great day!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Thanks Phil, you always put a lot of effort in trying to help others. Amo is actually Ano "year". Have fun with the kids, I'll see mine tomorrow .

Regards, Al

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast