Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Just return from a land- visit to the attik hunter in south Estonia

Article about: Just go back with some stuff. The old farms attic found stuff by my friend who are a attic hunter. There was no time to visit this place by myself, but from the words of a friend this is a n

?

Default Just return from a land- visit to the attik hunter in south Estonia

Just go back with some stuff. The old farms attic found stuff by my friend who are a attic hunter. There was no time to visit this place by myself, but from the words of a friend this is a nice place, and he will clean all attic from a garbage stuff ( old stuff on the picture is also garbage stuff ) And the problem is that all stuff located under the hey ( the attics usually used as heyloft). There was a lot of german and soviet uniforms worn over a years by farmer, which became a rigging condition. Some of the unrepairable DOT 44 camo, but one is hard worn, but still good I've take. The Lend-lease cans( which was use later for housekeepining), soviet early brass button polish in original cans, different mixed buttons, buckles etc, soviet and german. Belts bags etc. Just look at the pictures...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Just return from a land- visit to the attik hunter in south Estonia   Just return from a land- visit to the attik hunter in south Estonia  

Default Re: Just return from a land- visit to the attik hunter in south Estonia

Dimas, it is truley amazing what is still lying around where you live, unbelievable
    Ben

Awesome Dimas , i want to come back now !, cheers Raymond

ww2relichunter
    ?

awesome finds!