MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Need opinion on french saber, french revolution?

Article about: Hello everyone, I found this sword and I need opinions. The seller says it's a french saber from the french revolution, what do you think?, sadly it comes with out scabbard. The seller fixed

Default Need opinion on french saber, french revolution?

Hello everyone, I found this sword and I need opinions. The seller says it's a french saber from the french revolution, what do you think?, sadly it comes with out scabbard. The seller fixed the price in 200$. Thank you for your answers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need opinion on french saber, french revolution?   Need opinion on french saber, french revolution?  

Need opinion on french saber, french revolution?   Need opinion on french saber, french revolution?  

Need opinion on french saber, french revolution?   Need opinion on french saber, french revolution?  

Not French Revolution but a version of the M1821 French sabre. No scabbard, leather grip covering gone. More a gardening tool now. I would tend to aim for something like this one;

Need opinion on french saber, french revolution?

Thank you for that information, definitely not a saber I would want in my collection in that condition