Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New Mexico fleamarket finds

Article about: Hey all, so when I was in New Mexico I went the local swapmeet/fleamarket and found a few things. All M16 mags are Vietnam era of mfg, except for one of them. The M44 stock is a postwar made

Default New Mexico fleamarket finds

Hey all, so when I was in New Mexico I went the local swapmeet/fleamarket and found a few things. All M16 mags are Vietnam era of mfg, except for one of them. The M44 stock is a postwar made one that's pretty banged up. The helmet is a Vietnam reissue of a late ww2 shell, with a un readable name sadly. The pistol web belt has the ammo pouch that was made to accept the 30rd M16 magazines. Just to clarify this, the AR15 in the picture as unloaded. If anyone wants close ups, let me know. Take care, George
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Mexico fleamarket finds   New Mexico fleamarket finds  

New Mexico fleamarket finds   New Mexico fleamarket finds  

New Mexico fleamarket finds   New Mexico fleamarket finds  

New Mexico fleamarket finds  

Default Re: New Mexico fleamarket finds

The Parsons KS mag was made close to my area and it's a small town that gives work to a good part of the town.
    Congrats good finds.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

I was using one of the Adventure Line mags when I went shooting with my AR a couple days ago, fed the rounds just as well as a brand new mag I was using also. Some great mags. Thanks Eric

Great finds.
    I love those ammo pouches, i have one those, the earlier model but all the numbers on it are unreadable.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

?

great find, I just found a vase and a blanket there

Those ammo pouches are some of my favorites, both have faded lettering but still hold things well. I need to straighten them out due to the fact that they're flattened. I'll do a separate post on the helmet when I can. When were you in New Mexico?