Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Spanish American 1898 medal

Article about: This was a first for me .I've never seen this medal before and was very happy to add it to my collection being a local piece makes it even better . Medal is signed along the rim to a Charles

?

Default Spanish American 1898 medal

This was a first for me .I've never seen this medal before and was very happy to add it to my collection being a local piece makes it even better . Medal is signed along the rim to a Charles Haker Co. B 1ST Inf. N.Y. Vol.. the other is a marksman badge made by Tiffany.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Spanish American 1898 medal   Spanish American 1898 medal  

Spanish American 1898 medal   Spanish American 1898 medal  

?

Did a little display
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Spanish American 1898 medal  

MAP
    ?

Sweet. Looks nice! I've seen (and have my great great great ?? Grandfathers) NY State Spanish American war service medals, but I've never seen on for the city of Albany.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Hey MAP I'm in the same boat my great grandfather rode with teddy and the rough riders so the story is told . I was very happy to find this medal. Glad you like it .

MAP
    ?

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    Hey MAP I'm in the same boat my great grandfather rode with teddy and the rough riders so the story is told . I was very happy to find this medal. Glad you like it .
    Nice that you have some history. I only have a name.....

NY State Volunteers Metal - Spanish / Philippines War
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Very cool medal MAP