Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

T-7 reserve parachute bag barn find

Article about: Found about 500 of these bags in my grandfathers barn loft, the place was full of these reserve parachute bags, grease guns, flares and flare boxes and maybe Jeep wheels (they might just be

Default T-7 reserve parachute bag barn find

Found about 500 of these bags in my grandfathers barn loft, the place was full of these reserve parachute bags, grease guns, flares and flare boxes and maybe Jeep wheels (they might just be random old wheels I’m not sure). Sold some of them, but I’ve got a lot left over.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture T-7 reserve parachute bag barn find   T-7 reserve parachute bag barn find  

T-7 reserve parachute bag barn find  

500 of them, that's a great find!

I don’t even know what to do with them all, I’ve sold ~$200 worth but I have countless more, there were roughly 30 jerry cans and possibly 100 flare boxes. Also found a land mine box from 1943, sadly no land mines were in it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture T-7 reserve parachute bag barn find   T-7 reserve parachute bag barn find  

T-7 reserve parachute bag barn find   T-7 reserve parachute bag barn find  

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    500 of them, that's a great find!
    RichA and Rene are gonna be real jealous

Nice haul Carter!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Wow! That's incredible and very cool. I'm really curious as to why so many? Was he a collector? Or did he work for the company that made some of the equipment?

Neither, there was a shipping container full of the stuff for auction with all that stuff in it and he bought it for the container and threw the stuff in the barn! I forgot but there was also who knows how many grease guns (not the sub machine gun kind) in their original boxes.

Ha, never would have guessed that! That's awesome though. Thanks for answering and satiating my curiosity.

Quote by Carteremmm View Post
    I don’t even know what to do with them all, I’ve sold ~$200 worth but I have countless more, there were roughly 30 jerry cans and possibly 100 flare boxes. Also found a land mine box from 1943, sadly no land mines were in it
    That's a roached out Model T front wheel...... wish you were closer, I'd grab a chute bag off you!
    Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I have them on eBay but I’ve had no luck, they’ve been a tough seller!

Quote by Danmark View Post
    That's a roached out Model T front wheel...... wish you were closer, I'd grab a chute bag off you!
    Dan
    +1

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast