Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

table knife

Article about: Hi mates, I don't know which area of the forum to post this in, so I'll just do it here. I hope it is appropriate here. My friend asked to know. He has such a (see photo) table knife ... I t

Default table knife

Hi mates,

I don't know which area of the forum to post this in, so I'll just do it here.
    I hope it is appropriate here.

My friend asked to know.
    He has such a (see photo) table knife ... I think this is the Luftwaffe.
    Will he be of interest to anyone? He would like to sell it in the future.
    What will be the opinions and ideas, is this the original? authentic

Update your browser to use Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Sites, Slides, and Forms - Google Drive Help

Hi Lisa and welcome to the forum..I moved your thread here for the time being until the knife can be identified and left a 2 day redirect from the original location which was German Belt buckles.

Please for any future photo postings we require you to download any images to your computer first and then upload them here.
    There is a risk of photo disappearance if a 3rd party link expires or the 3rd party removes the photos on their end which will automatically remove the photos here as well...leaving a blank thread.

We are here to help you as well as the other collectors that will help you as well.

Enjoy your stay and hang tight someone will be along shortly. The holiday week has kept many busy with their families.

Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Welcome to the forum!
    It is an original Luftwaffe dining knife.
    The blade would have started out looking like the one in this image, and has been ground down.
    Sadly, this does affect the value.
    Ralph.

table knife
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)